Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update regarding the upcoming updates we’re currently working on.
- New world map. It’s no secret that the old map is not impressive.
We are now creating a new town with a bunch of new places and activities.
- Fishing. If digging isn’t the thing for you, fishing is another way to find some interesting items or fish :>
- Adventure runs. Like digging and fishing, doing adventure runs is another activity for you to do in order to earn awards
- Jobs. Take a job and earn coins for it.
- School. You can attend classes in order to earn education points which will help you get better jobs
- Cave. A new area where you can place a new type of companion – a digging companion, to dig for you.
- New personal housing system. Instead of having the 6 type of houses we have today, which differ by their size, we are going to change that and create 6 houses which ranked the same. The difference between those houses will be the bonus they give, such as better digging rate, better fishing rate, earn more from jobs, and 3 more. You can then upgrade the chosen house in order to improve the bonus and get more rooms in the house.
- Personal house floors and wall. You can change the look of your walls and floor based on your unlocked options.
- Reputation system. We’re creating a new leaderboard based on a new score called Reputation.
Reputation can be gained by by any of the new and old activities available in Meow: Digging, Gaming, Education Points, How good your Job is, Collections, Fishing level, Cave level, House level, etc.
It’s going to be the biggest update yet. I am hoping to finish it as soon as possible.